Monday, March 24, 2008

99 - 24th - Del.ic.io.us

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 24th Mar'08

I tasted some sweet donuts at a friend's place last weekend. That time I decided that during my shopping for the next week, I'm gonna buy some bakery items which will come handy for a light snack. The bakery section of the nearby supermarket "Superma" was really awesome. The look, the fragrance, the display, everything was completely fascinating. I bet you can't come back empty handed once you enter the section. Everything seems to be so fresh as if it has just arrived from the oven.

I bought many different kinds of donuts and pies & that was when I took this image.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those delicious donuts & pies with us which you bought :) at that time…