Monday, March 17, 2008

91 - 16th - White paintings

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 16th Mar'08


My plane was passing over the Atlantic Ocean when i had a peep outside the window. I could see numerous tiny white flakes scattered all over the sea. Given their number, it was hard to imagine them as ships or boats sailing away in the waters. When i couldn't figure out what it really was, i stopped thinking and went back into my slumbers. Around half an hour later, I was woken up by some camera clicks from the seat right in front of me. I peeped out again and the scene was absolutely spectacular.

The whole sea was covered in white. Large sheets of snow could be seen everywhere. There were icy mountains (at least thats what they appeared to be), plains, rivers and a hundred other designs. I took around four different shots.

You can see some more here:-
Photo-1
Photo-2

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These white paintings looks like white foams running all over the sea…
If you sprinkle the blue ink on the paper and see after folding into 3 or 4, you can see an image similar to this… :)… we play like this in our childhood age.
Though I had these kinds of thoughts when I experienced it, I stopped thinking about everything at that time and was excited and exclaimed about the nature…!

But after seeing your description, I am also thinking in all the perspectives of what all you have thought… :)

A gigantic image…! Good show… (by nature) ;)