Friday, March 21, 2008

96 - 21st - Colorful

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 21st Mar'08


We were walking past a big flower exhibition set up in the city on the occasion of Good Friday when I clicked some photos of these beautiful colorful flowers. They were so eye catching and attractive that you couldn't just stop yourself from standing and admiring their beauty. I took many pictures, out of which this one was my favorite.

Here are some more shots

Photo -1
Photo -2


Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love canna flowers!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I got time to see all the images in your blog.
It’s quite interesting and awesome. Your thoughts are adding more value for the images. Keep it up. You have a very good photography skill and writing skill. You have a bright future.

Apart from all these, I find your images are having very low resolution. Having seen your comments that you don’t have proper lens and so on, I found 1 or 2 pictures with high quality - 'Downtown eat-out', 'A colonial hint'. So hope your camera can give the high-resolution picture as well. So from tomorrow onwards expecting the high-resolution images.