Tuesday, March 18, 2008

93 - 18th - Birds of a nest

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 18th Mar'08

I had just checked in my hotel room when I opened the curtains covering the big front window. It was not a pleasant scene in its entirety as there was nothing else than blank building walls to be seen. It was then, when I noticed these birds nestled in this heap of brown straw sitting cosily and enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun. Most probably they are in the process of hatching their eggs with the male bird just giving company to his beloved.

I had to climb over my bed and take the photo to get a proper view. I see them daily, in the morning when I wake up, in the afternoon when I come for lunch and then again in the evening when I return from office. Never have I seen this nest with a lone bird. These two love birds seem to be always together.

P.S - I recommend you to see the full image to see the real thing

Click here to see the full sized image

3 comments:

Bossy Bee said...

Lovely

Anonymous said...

Don’t know what exactly to say… It reminds me of people who say that they will come till the end of the life of their beloved ones. Whether they follow it or not, we will leave it to them... Humans have to learn more things from other species…!
No words are coming after this…

The concept of the image is really nice and lovely…!
Since there is only a blank wall that too in a destroyed condition, the background is not that much good, but those love birds are really cute and lovely to convey the strong message…!

It would have been still better if you had chopped the wall at the bottom of the image. :)
Have a try and put in the link of more images, if possible…!

Anonymous said...

I saw the pic... it truly shows that such a difference is made in a dreary atmosphere by the presence of love...