Monday, March 17, 2008

90 -15th - Neatly arranged

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 15th Mar'08


This is the Frankfurt airport. People who travel to US/Germany must be familiar with this image. Right at the center of Terminal B, they have this busy restaurant with the dining seats spread out in the open. The restaurant serves you some exquisite continental & European food along with a choice of drinks in it's small but a cute little bar.

I went up to the other floor to take this picture. From the same level, the seating was too high to get a nice view.

Click here to see the full sized image

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to post this comment under 'posting suspended'. I was trying at the sametime when author was removing that and posting the images... so couldnt post it there...

"I hope the person knowing the time difference of the place where the author is, knows the difficulty and tiredness of the travel too! So be patient to see the upcoming 3 images. The author will post it soon after finishing his initial works for what he went there…:)"

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the above person for pointing it out... the scales have fallen from my eyes... I am sooo sorry... Pleeeeeeeeeaaase forgive me!!! Pah! Preacher!!!

Pratosh Dwivedi said...

People!People! No unpleasantness, please!
I am happy that someone was eagerly waiting for my posts, and I am touched that someone is getting defensive on my behalf... However, lets all be friendly.

Anonymous said...

Hello, no one is fighting here... :)
Its just a comment for the posting where anyone can say what they feel... no restrictions... So don’t worry author...:)
I am seeing the author after so many days to reply for the comment. :)
May be he needs these kinds of comments to pull him out? :)

Anonymous said...

Things are not very clear in the picture, but the overall idea is clear... It looks very organized and neat...

Anonymous said...

Not able to see clearly the neatly arranged things... zoom lens was not working or what?
Take care of this in the forthcoming images. But the outline view is good from the top.:)

Pratosh Dwivedi said...

The full view of the image is not clear and also it contains much noise; the reason being - I didn't use my camera at the airport, but clicked this image from my mobile :)