Saturday, March 22, 2008

97 - 22nd - Bundles of Joy

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 22nd Mar'08

I was having a casual evening walk when I saw this cute little girl running here and there around the side-walk. She was actually running to & fro between her parents, waving her hands in the air & shrieking every now and then. I silently took the nod of her mother to capture her into my camera and then took a couple of shots. But just as I took the second one, she noticed me and became conscious.

Kids do really take my heart away.

Click here to see the full sized image

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know that you got the approval of her mother before getting the picture :)

Esther said...

It is very difficult to have the approval that you take photos of children because in Mexico as in other parts of the world were kidnapped thousands of children and the modus operandi of some individuals is the first to take pictures, maybe that is why people it is very suspicious.

Es muy dificil tener la aprobacion de que le saquen fotos a los niños dado que en México al igual que en otras partes del mundo se secuestran miles de niños y el modus operandi de algunos individuos es primero tomar fotos, es por ello quiza que la gente es muy desconfiada.

Anonymous said...

So cute… we forget everything in the world in their cutest and happiest smile. :)

Fonceur said...

yaar..what is this.?

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PHOTO BLOG..

SOAPY STUFF..