Sunday, March 2, 2008

76 - 1st - King of Good Times

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 1st March'08

Often I end up in interesting stretched arguments with my friends when I discuss the relevance and a sane logic behind people drinking alcohol. I, being a strict non-alcoholic, often find myself sidelined in such arguments. People with opposite opinion always outnumber me, though I never got a convincing reason from their side.

Though its one's personal choice in the end, I personally believe that drinking alcohol is like paying for your own slow-death.

Click here to see the full sized image

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree your point of 'slow-death'. Yes, it is...!

Anonymous said...

I agree your point of 'slow-death'. Yes, it is...!

Esther said...

Estpy de acuerdo contigo de hecho yo opino que las cosas que no son en exceso no te hacen daño, sin embargo muchos se vuelven adictos y pagan su propia muerte.