Friday, March 14, 2008

89 - 14th - Gigantic tollywood

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 14th Mar'08

This is something about Cinema which I have observed only in South India, specially Chennai; large, gigantic hoardings, advertising the upcoming movies. In most of the places like Delhi and other parts of India where I have spent most of my life, the filmy advertising is there & that too in fanatic proportions, but I dont know whether it is the local civic rules or a completely different style, such BIG hoardings are nowhere to be seen. Cinema definitely is an essential part of life of most of the Indians.

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though everyone is a human being, our character differs…

The full poster has come well in your camera. I have seen this hoarding; so able to compare with the real one… This image has come up very well…

Anonymous said...

The poster at Valluvarkottam!! Well, I have seen that everyday since it was put up, I never thought it would feature on a photography blog... Just shows that its the mind which sees the opportunities in everyday things that matters more than the expertise with the lens...