Friday, March 28, 2008

103 - 28th - The Apple basket

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 28th Mar'08

The other day when I went to my friend's apartment for lunch, I saw these bright, fresh fruits very precariously arranged on a wooden platter-cum-basket like thing. Among all the other decorative items arranged in the room, I found this Apple basket the best candidate to be captured by my lens.

The shine and the freshness which was just radiating out of the fruits, made them so tempting that you just feel like to grab one and take a big juicy bite.

Here is the same image clicked with a different angle.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are tempting me to have a bite... :) Mexican apples are very juicy…!!! :)
The basket is too good.