Thursday, August 28, 2008

256 - 28th - Urban Ghosts

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 28th Aug'08



You wont believe this - I clicked this photo of an empty street late midnight at 1 AM. I came back home to see how the pictures have come & when I started checking the pictures, to my horror I could see so many ghostly figures roaming around on the supposedly empty place. Just enlarge the photo by clicking on it & you would be able to see hundreds of blurry people moving around against otherwise clear and sharp background.

To be serious, I was just testing the high aperture settings of my camera. Higher the aperture more is the exposure of the scene on the camera sensor; and hence the moving objects come blurred :) Didnt expect such an effect when I clicked it. But it certainly came out to be a different type of picture altogether.

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

que impresionante se ve la foto, yo en algun momento he tomado varias fotos en el "malecon" pero jamas se ve algo extraño sin embargo todas las fotos las he tomado de día :) que miedo

Anonymous said...

:) Hahaha... u got me there!