Tuesday, August 12, 2008

241 - 13th - The pink flower

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 13th Aug'08


I love taking closeup shots of flowers, specially the ones which do not have much complexity in their texture and design. The one you can see in the picture falls under my favorite category of "clickable" flowers. I really like going right up & close to them and shooting them in entirety, with the flower occupying the whole frame. I have posted a couple more of such shots previously on this blog. I hope the regular visitors remember that :)

If you see the full image, you can actually see the fine grains on the those black things at the center, which I suppose is the pollen of the flower. I enjoy observing such minute details in pictures.

BTW, anyone knows which flower it is? Lilly?

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: