Friday, August 1, 2008

229 - 1st - From the graveyard

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 1st Aug'08


I happened to visit a graveyard last weekend. Apart from reminding you about the ultimate truth of life a graveyard gives you an insight into many other interesting things. You enter the place and suddenly you sense a feeling of unusual peace. You can see different types of graves, varying in size, shape and colors. Some will be so simple that you would hardly notice them while others will be huge decorated structures.

Even death has the honors of being an instrument for human creativity.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is the best photograph of yours in this image blog! Should appreciate. Keep it up...
The picture has come up really in a good way… I feel as I see it in my dreams… Dreamy picture which shows the reality!