Saturday, August 2, 2008

231 - 3rd - Quesadilla especial

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 3rd Aug'08


"Quesadilla especial" is a different kind of quesadilla which is filled with a heap of vegetables and then covered with cheese. Quesadilla as you must be knowing is a famous Mexican dish made of tortillas and cheese. The most common form of this dish is a simple combination of cheese and salsa spread on a tortilla.

The one which you see in the image above is a special variety of the same and looked really tempting. Though someone cheated me and didnt allow me to eat it, I am pretty much satisfied that I got this nice shot :)

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Special thanks to the person who did not allow you to eat that cheesy stuff. I should tell you that, it is really tempting for me too :). But u didn’t get me a delicious quesadilla like this ever!