Saturday, August 9, 2008

238 - 10th - In the name of the God

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 10th Aug'08


Have you ever realized (only the religious & faithful among you) that your head bends down by itself as soon as you come in front of God or to say literally, in front of any of his material existences like in a temple, mosque or a church ? Some may explain this as a mere habit we have developed, but I really think otherwise. For a not-such-a-firm-believer like me - who is still struggling to find out whether he really believes in God or somewhere deep inside he is an atheist - its really surprising to find myself standing "head down" in front of the almighty before I even realize that I am actually doing that.

I've been to many churches lately & observed the above mentioned phenomenon closely. Whether God exists or not, people who are really devoted to his existence surely find tremendous peace and solace in his so called abodes.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: