Sunday, August 3, 2008

232 - 4th - Zucarita

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 4th Aug'08


This cute little female dog is a pet of my friend in Mexico. Her name is Zuca or "Zucarita" as my friend calls her in typical Mexican style. I only spent a couple of hours with her but that didnt stop me from falling completely in love with the cute animal. Each time she used to see me, she would come running towards me and climb on my legs. Then she would start making cute noises if I dont pay attention towards her.

Though she was looking like a big rat to some people around me, she was looking a perfect cute little doggie to my eyes.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zuca is so cute and pussy though some of the thorny hairs in the forehead are hiding her eyes… :)