Tuesday, August 19, 2008

247 - 19th - Splash !!!

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 19th Aug'08


This is something I really want to do & a place where I really want to spend a whole day; being with my friends, out in the jungle, perched on high rocks and diving into a running stream of water. I always wanted to go to such a place and enjoy in the lap of mother nature.

When I saw these kids living my dream, I realized that maybe I am too old to do all this stuff now, or am I ?

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! You are not in this picture? :D. Before reading your mind, I thought the kid who is enjoying alone at one end is you but, you are saying you are old enough to enjoy??? ;):)

aks said...

its not about age its about mileage