Thursday, August 14, 2008

242 - 14th - The bubble man

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 14th Aug'08


I remember my time as a kid when I used to be really fascinated by these soap bubbles floating in the air. I precisely remember one instance when I had to cry for more than an hour to convince my mom for buying one for me. Later me and my friends started experimenting to make the thing at our home itself. We dissolved some soap powder in water & took the body of a sketch pen as the thing to blow in. It was such a joyous moment when we did it ourselves for the first time, because now we didnt have to run after anyone to buy the "bubble toy" for us :)

I relived those moments through a child who was running through these bubbles, trying to burst any many as she could. Now I think that a photo of her running through the bubbles would have been better than the one I am posting today ;)

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In one movie, a girl always wish to break these bubbles whenever she sees the same on the roadside; which always makes me to think of my childhood age :) and now this post also added the same feeling to go back to our age of freedom, the one which I always value.

Though nothing great in the way the picture has taken, your narrative stands here.