Wednesday, December 17, 2008

367 - 17th - One year

Originally "print screened" and uploaded by Pratosh Dwivedi - 17th Dec'08


It all started on this day, exactly a year back - 17th Dec'07. I was thinking about my photography and to do something about it so that I could express it in some way. The idea of a photo-blog struck me and I decided on the theme of "Image of the day". I thought that posting one image a day for keeping the blog alive would motivate me to work more on my photography; and it really happened.

Scores of things happened during this one year, many ups and downs. I lost my camera, I had many a dry spells when I couldn't find images to post and many other things which discouraged me at times. But somehow I kept the spirit alive and thus the blog.

I dedicate this post to my blog. The image is of the first post on the blog; posted on 17th Dec 2007.

Click here to see the full sized image

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! ... Look how the time flys .. it's remarkable how you have kept the blog alive and kicking all this time. I have been a keen visitor of your blog and it makes me feel good to see people who love their work online.

Keep the sprit going, You have a gold mine here!

Anonymous said...

:)))))))))))))))))).
Really very much happy to see you here till day. Keep up the spirit and your motivation till the end.

I very well remember the same day a year ago when u shared your blog with; though other things in your life change a lot now, this blog and your spirit never does!

I am going back to 17th Dec 2007 and those days of struggleness in life. :)

Congratulations Dear...
Wishing you all the best in your life.

Anonymous said...

Muchas felicidades!!

Para mantener este blog, se necesita un poco mas que amor a la fotografia, se necesita la curiosidad que tienes por conocer cosas nuevas, la obstinación que tienes para cargar tu cámara a todos lados, la paciencia que tienes para estar enfocando mas de 10 min o a veces mas, la falta de timidez que demuestras cuando te metes a algún lado para sacar una foto, o cuando persiues a alguien para hacerlo, la tenacidad que tienes todos los días para que no importa como ni en que circunstancias tengas la mejor foto del día....todas las cualidades que te hacen un gran fotográfo...

Felicidades...