Monday, December 15, 2008

365 - 15th - Lilies??

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 15th Dec'08


I am not sure if they were lilies but at the nursery where I saw them I could see at least four different shades of them planted in small pots and arranged in straight rows. The owner of the nursery knew the name in Spanish which I forgot even before I left the place. Whatever the name is, the flowers were amazing for sure. Specially given the huge number in which they were present, the view was simply beautiful.

The man gave me one of the small pots, with white flowers for 40 pesos and advised me to keep them away from direct sunlight for most of the day. They are now adding to the beauty of my living room :)

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U bought flowers for the house? Wow!!!