Friday, December 26, 2008

376 - 26th - Fresh & Green

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 26th Dec'08

Gardening is my newly found passion. It started when I moved into this new apartment of mine which had a small garden in the front. I started with cleaning up the place and then subsequently planting some flowering plants and other saplings. Presently my garden boasts of four varieties of roses - red, pink, yellow and orange, a small plant of lemon, one of guava and one of jasmine. There are two "plantlings" of noche buena, some cacti and a couple of broad leaved green plants.

Daily morning I spend around half an hour watering the garden. I started with small plants with no flowers at all, but now almost all of them are full of blooming buds. I took this photograph a couple of days back while sprinkling water on the plants.

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

~M. said...

Macro rocks!

Anonymous said...

When we were small we used to hold water in a specific type of plant's leaf...the water drops run around on the leaf surface without actually making it wet...this pic reminded me of that...