Wednesday, December 31, 2008

381 - 31st - The Yellow pattern

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 31st Dec'08


I don't know if you really recognized the first time you saw the picture, but to most of the people whom I showed this image, it was really unclear that what it really was. Before reading the next paragraph, just observe the image and try to figure out what it is. Ten points if you can do it correctly.

This image is from the airport of Tuxtla. We had rented a car and after finishing the documentation we were heading towards the car parking to pick up our vehicle. This pattern which you can see was actually the parking lot with individual slots demarcated by the yellow line.

Now, leave a comment if you got it right.

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 10 points :))))))))
I am great or the way u showed ur picture.?!
definitely not the way u showed! ;)

When I saw the picture, started reading with a thinking what is this? But when you insisted to think once, stopped there and tried. :)

Anonymous said...

good day imgoftheday.blogspot.com admin found your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James