Thursday, December 18, 2008

368 - 18th - A "sweet" heart

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 18th Dec'08


Food is a category which has been least exposed to my camera. Though I have clicked a lot of images of fruits and vegetables but when it comes to the "cooked" form of food, I don't think I would have clicked any more than ten photos. So when I saw this bakery in Toluca with the front window all lined up with delicious "wedding" cakes I though it would be a nice idea to experiment. I entered the shop, took the permission of the owner and started clicking.

When I was done, the owner called me and told she wanted to show me something. I went to the counter to find a big album of cakes. She thought that I was interested in buying cakes and was taking photos to show them back home so that people can choose. I explained her my motive of clicking photos, gave a polite thanks and hopped out of the shop.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: