Sunday, May 18, 2008

R.I.P

I lost my camera today. I cant explain how I am feeling. It is just a killing emotion striking through my heart. I don't know how I will manage without it. Its like I lost something very important to me. Feel like crying out loud and cursing myself for my f***ing carelessness.

I have no idea how I am going to keep this blog alive till I get my next one, but lets hope I have some decent shots in my archive to post for the next one month or so.

If you feel that the quality if my posts is going down, please keep in mind that I would be posting all the reserves now.

Rest in peace - a piece of my heart.

7 comments:

Fonceur said...

AYYYOOO...

POYEEEEEEEE............


SARAMILLATTOOO.

VAVAKKU VERE CAMERA CHETTAN VANGITHARAM...

jokes apart..

"Njangal ninde dukhathil pooranmaayum pangu cherunnu".

Esther said...

en verdad lo siento mucho se lo importante que es para ti, pero por favor animo!!!!!!!!!!!

todo estara bien todas tus fotos son muy buenas asi que no dudo que tu blog seguira con la misma magia que siempre proyectas

aks said...

dude if its true then i know what you will be going with right now. I always loved all your pics and they are really a quality work.

I know that how much it meant for you and how much research you did while finalizing for it. Gadgets like this are always dear to people like you (and me).

dont worry we will get a new one, i hope so. and by 'We' i want to say that we will decide on which camera to buy again and you will arrange and pay for it.

aks said...

forgot to say ... the one who would have found it is very lucky.

A wo(a)ndering mind said...

oh no oh no.. thats really horrible... i cant imagine how u'd be feeling..

Bossy Bee said...

hey DSLR will cheer you up :) keep posting the reserves meanwhile.

AuGusT said...

Holy shit,its a equally terrible new for ur fans out here.

hope u never stop. :)