Thursday, December 25, 2008

375 - 25th - Its Christmas!!!

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 25th Dec'08


Christmas is undoubtedly one of the most celebrated and revered of all festivals round the world. People of all countries, races and religions celebrate and enjoy it with equal excitement.

This is my second Christmas in Mexico. Exactly a year back I was at the same place, same city. But unlike last time, when I spent the whole day lazing around in my hotel room, I decided to be a part of the excitement out in the city. I went to the downtown which was decorated so beautifully that you couldn't recognize that it is the same place. Right in the middle there was this huge Christmas tree, fully covered with lights of ten different colors. Shot from a distance had many other subjects in the frame, so I decided on this lateral angle.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: