Saturday, November 29, 2008

349 - 29th - Green plains

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 29th Nov'08


I was treading the distance between the two mountains at Cacaxtla to reach the pyramids on top at the other side. These plains on the left side of the mountains appeared to be part of an agricultural farm where the locals grow corn and other different vegetables. It was a beautiful sight with parts of the plain in shades of dark green due to the overhead clouds.

When I saw this image in Picasa, I was reminded of the famous Windows XP wallpaper. Dont know whether it really resembles it or not, but it looked that way at least to me :)

Click here to see the full sized image

3 comments:

A wo(a)ndering mind said...

Hi Pratosh.. I seem to have missed quite a number of posts now.. sorry about that.. loved the recent pictures.. keep it going!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pratosh, lovely picture. You capture all these yourself? Wow! You're a professional dude. How do you find so cool pictures?

Pratosh Dwivedi said...

@M
Your visit is always looked forward to ... though i am not able to update my blog these days, i will do it as soon as i have some stock :)

@Saurabh
Thanks a lot for your appreciation man, photography is my passion and I try to do my best :)