Wednesday, November 12, 2008

332 - 12th - Building sand castles

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 12th Nov'08


Building sand castles - this is something I have never done in my life. The biggest reason for that being that I never came in contact with the sea until I was 15 and then perhaps it was too late to do such stuff. But when I saw this kid playing with wet sand, I couldn't stop myself from just staring at what he was doing. I observed him for nearly half an hour; the way he was building small heaps of sand and the way the waves from the ocean used to wash it away every couple of minutes.

I think it's never too late to do something ... maybe I should spend a day at a beach building my own castles of imagination.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: