Monday, November 3, 2008

323 - 3rd - The fluorescent mushroom

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 3rd Nov'08


I was biking through the dense vegetation at the Archeological ruins in Cobe when I noticed these green mushrooms sprouting out of dead damp wood on the ground. I came back and observed the tiny things for quite some time before I clicked some photos.

Their bright green color, grainy texture and round little shape made them look really catchy to the eye. I could see only a couple of them in the entire area. Maybe it's a rare species which I caught in my camera ;)

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

A wo(a)ndering mind said...

I like the way the background is smudged.. neat!!

Anonymous said...

Hey..if its an unknown species, you can get it named after you! :)