Monday, November 10, 2008

330 - 10th - Late night music

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 10th Nov'08



Downtowns in Mexico are always buzzing with different activities. Be it early in the morning or late at night, the buzz never seems to die. You can see people lingering around, small eateries making good business and music streaming through the air.

It was one such night when I just went for a walk to downtown Tlaxcala. I was passing through the central park when I heard some music from a distance. Upon reaching there I saw this young man singing and playing a guitar to a small audience. His songs were filled with local "bad words" and the listeners really seemed to enjoy it.

Given the fair amount of equipment piled behind him, I was sure that this was sort of an end to a bigger concert & given the hat kept in front of him, I was sure he was singing for money.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: