Tuesday, November 11, 2008

331 - 11th - Game or cruelty ?

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 11th Nov'08


I had heard both good and bad about the "tradition" of Bull fight in Mexico and before I could really judge it, I wanted to have a first hand experience. So I decided to watch it in a Bull fight plaza at Tlaxcala. The bull fighter or the Torerro killed six bulls single-handedly in the same evening.

People were roaring, clapping, cheering, but believe me there is nothing fun in it. Seeing a poor helpless animal bleeding and getting murdered in a slow cold-blooded manner can be fun only for people who have totally lost all their compassion.

I witnessed six murders that evening and I am happy that I did, because now I am a staunch opposer of the so called "traditional game". I will post a detailed description of the event on my other blog shortly.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: