Sunday, October 19, 2008

308 - 19th - Train in the fields

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 19th Oct'08


I was passing over a bridge on the way to Tlaxcala when I noticed a railway line piercing through the lush green fields. My friend was kind enough to stop the car at a distance so that I could go back and take some photos. By the time I walked back to the bridge, I could see a train crawling on the tracks. I ran towards the center of the bridge to get a nice angle. Among all the shots I took, this one is my personal best.

I really liked the scenery as a whole - perfect green fields, a railway track with a train on it and a curved road merging with the track at a distance. If you observe carefully, there are many things to notice in the picture.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: