Thursday, October 2, 2008

291 - 2nd - Just married

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 2nd Oct'08


I was watching a road side music show near the cathedral in downtown Guanajuato when I heard a roar of movement behind me. I turned back and saw that a crowd of people and photographers is coming out of the church. I started walking in that direction to check out what was happening. As I reached the entrance of the church I saw this couple standing with broad smiles on their face. I made my way through the crowd to find a decent angle to shoot them.

Unlike other "official" photographers who were dressed in black and white tuxedos, I was looking the odd one out in my blue jeans and white t-shirt. I realized this once I finished clicking & saw that people around me are giving me what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here glances. I quietly moved out of the place with a joy of having a nice photo in my camera.

If I were you, I would click on the photo to see its real beauty :)

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute couple. :)

aks said...

the lady is awesome