Monday, October 6, 2008

295 - 6th - Waiting for someone

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 6th Oct'08


I dont know for whom she was waiting, but the expression of restlessness was quite evident on her face. I could see her repeatedly turning her attention to a particular direction as if expecting to see someone. I stood there for around 10 minutes waiting for a taxi but I couldnt see anyone coming.

There are times in life when such waits just end in deep disappointment which is felt only by the one who is waiting.

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Picture. I will visit your blog more often.

Anonymous said...

Good that you understand that only the person who is waiting feels these kinds of disappointment!

I like the way you have taken this picture.