Thursday, October 9, 2008

298 - 9th - A thousand windows

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 9th Oct'08


This photo is again from the monument of "Cristo Rey". As I was walking back to the parking, I had to climb down this circular path towards the base of the statue. This pattern of numerous windows was perhaps the outer side of the rooms inside the church. Some of the windows were open while others were closed.

I had to wait for a long time at the edge of the building so that I could get a clean shot without anything else intruding into the frame. But the volume of people visiting the place was so huge that even after minutes of patient waiting, I couldnt avoid a couple of them to creep in at the top left edge of the building :)

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: