Sunday, October 5, 2008

294 - 5th - Downtown lunch

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 5th Oct'08

I was strolling through the downtown (& as is the case with almost all the downtowns in Mexico, the one in Guanajuato also had restaurants spread out in the open) when I saw this group of people enjoying their lunch on a sunny Sunday afternoon. The weather was nice, ambiance was perfect for a lazy Sunday & the stage was all set to enjoy a tasty lunch.

It would have looked odd to shoot someone having food so I pretended to move my camera here and there as if I was trying to find a good view. In the midst of all that fooling around, I clicked this one. But I think the lady wearing the shades knew what I was actually trying to do. Just look at the way she is staring at me .. ;)

Click here to see the full sized image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened after you took the shot!? ;)

aks said...

abe aise hi kisi ki bhi photo mat kheech liya kisi din pitega aur tera camera bhi chhen lenge wo