Tuesday, September 16, 2008

275 - 16th - Sailing together

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 16th Sept'08


I was sailing towards a small island in a motor boat with this family aboard. Right in the middle of the journey, I saw some cute little boats floating in the water & I got up to take a shot. As I was clicking the boats I saw this family sitting near the front edge of the boat. The view through the front frame of the boat was looking pretty good.

When I started clicking them, they turned around to see what I am doing. But I just kept on holding my camera to wait for the moment when all of them turn the other way. The other shots with their faces were not looking that good. I liked the "frame within a frame" feature of this photo & my experiment gave quite a good result :)

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

aks said...

i will cal this as a perfect shot ...

Not only the way that the front edge of the boat provides a frame effect is awesome but, obviously, the idea to capture this moment too.