Friday, September 5, 2008

264 - 5th - The colorful crawler

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 5th Sept'08


I hate crawling insects - anytime, anyday. I become so uncomfortable when I see them anywhere near I sit or sleep that I don't return to the place unless I have cleaned it to my satisfaction. It was such an irony when I clicked this huge, colorful worm. I clicked it outside in the garden, away from my bedroom or anywhere inside my house. But after an hour or so I found the same dreadful creature (dreadful to me) on the floor of my bedroom.

I had no idea from where it came in & I had to gather tons of courage to pick it up on a piece of paper and throw it out. I guess he was photo fancy and came inside to have a couple more shots from my camera :)

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Fonceur said...

pApA,

Please cut the images such that it can fit the desktop background.

Like you can use standard 1280*800 less or more..