Wednesday, September 10, 2008

269 - 10th - Dance with me

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 10th Sept'08

Dancing in public or anywhere in the presence of someone other than me for that matter, has always made me uncomfortable. Hence it is really amazing for me to see people dancing so freely and joyously in front of a crowd of hundreds.

This was one such occasion where dozens of couples, all in their mid fifties or early sixties were dancing merrily to soft music. I don't think there was any special celebration as people were randomly joining the dancing troupe; but it was really wonderful to see these couples enjoy so merrily without giving any damn to numerous staring eyes all around them.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

aks said...

you definitely have a good camera and have developed some good skills to capture the motion involved in this photograph.