Sunday, December 23, 2007

7 - 23rd - The shadow

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 23rd Dec'07

I was sitting at an empty bus stop to take some rest from the excessive walking around I indulged in, during the day, when suddenly something caught my attention. I turned back to see my shadow in the lush green background lit up by the bright shining sun. It seemed so unusual. Unusual because I was reminded of something. When I was a child, I used to see my shadow and do strange things while walking on the road. I used to make weird postures, run around and try to leave my shadow behind. A sudden renewal of those memories made some strange feelings run through my mind. So, I just took out my camera and decided to capture the moment.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: