Friday, December 28, 2007

12 - 28th - All packed up

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 28th Dec'07

I took this picture today at lunch. I was returning from a nearby restaurant when I saw someone lying down on a sofa kept on the pavement. I just leaped over and saw this man sleeping there. Completely packed up, from head to feet, to protect himself from the chilly wind.

Lost in his own 'closed' world, he seemed completely oblivious of the happenings in the outside world.


Click here to see the full sized image.

5 comments:

Fonceur said...

All right..

Now I am starting to become jealous..

Pratosh Dwivedi said...

??
What happened dude ??
U too wanna sleep like tht?? :D

Bossy Bee said...

"closed world" thats a very interesting way to have described the way he was covered up.Some how induced some level of sensitivity into the pic and the viewer

Anonymous said...

I wonder how long it took for him to cover like this...!

Anonymous said...

I wonder how long it took for him to cover like this...!