Saturday, December 29, 2007

13 - 29th - Shattered

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 29th Dec'07


On the way back from office in the evening, I decided not to take a bus, as I usually do. I decided to walk, because it was still sunny and the weather was quite conducive for a lazy stroll. It was then when I saw a heap of broken glass lying on the side of the road. The rays of the evening sun were making the glass shine like diamonds, with a tinge of orange and yellow in the refracted rays.

Though I couldn't manage to capture the exact appearance in terms of color, but still I am pretty satisfied with the texture of the image. I took several shots. Of all of them, I liked two the most. One I have posted above, and the other you can see here.

Click here to see the full sized image.

No comments: