Tuesday, December 18, 2007

2 - 18th - Popocatepetl

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 18th Dec'07

I took this foto today evening, just when the sun was going to set behind the magnificent volcano in Puebla - Popocatepetl. The view was so much eye catching, that in the first glance itself I knew this is going to be the image of the day.

The volcano stands in all its majesty overlooking the scarcely populated city of Puebla. Its magnanimity creates varying thoughts in my mind - often of completely opposite nature. Sometimes it makes me feel so diminished and non-existent in front of itself & sometimes it inspires me to be like it ... stand so tall that everyone just wonders - WTF.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You want to stand tall like this magnificent volcano Popocatepetl...? :)
Can understand your thirst of going somewhere in your journey of life…
Your natural scenes are very nice to see. Giving an impression…!