Wednesday, March 18, 2009

448 - 18th - Baby face

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 18th Mar'09

There is nothing more adorable than the innocence on the face of a sleeping baby. We see such images in e-mails, on web sites, on greeting cards but we know we can never get enough of them. I have taken many photos of babies but each time a see one, I cannot stop myself from clicking more. Each one of them has their own share of beauty and attraction.

To be honest, this image is actually a result of an inspiration from a friend at work. He took a nearly identical photo of his child during one of his vacations and I was so touched by the photo that since that day I was searching for an opportunity to click a similar one. Maybe I will post a link to his image in this post once I get his permission :)

P.S - He had just finished playing on the beach and had sand granules all over his face. That actually explains the small black spots all over the frame.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: