Sunday, March 1, 2009

431 - 1st - Cholula at night

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 1st Mar'09


I've been raring to visit Cholula at night since the time I bought my tripod. Many a times in the past I had tried taking some shots at night of the cathedral on top of the pyramid, but they always came too saturated and blurry. But now given the firm support of the my tripod I had the privilege of takign shots with long exposures without even a hint of camera shake. The result - you can see in the picture.

Images like this really make it worth spending money on a good tripod and cable release. Though at first glance it doesnt look something really impressive, but I would suggest you to click on the image and also have a look at this one to see how good the camera has performed for a glowing thing right in the middle of absolute darkness.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: