Friday, March 6, 2009

436 - 6th - The morning sale

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 6th Mar'09


It was around 8AM in the morning and I was enjoying my chialquiles in an open air restaurant at downtown Oaxaca. Being a Sunday morning, the atmosphere was lazy and not many people could be seen wandering around, except those who wanted to do some business with the early risers. Among many who were trying to make a sale, was this man loaded with a million different things and doing nothing but standing at a distance hoping to be noticed.

I spent around an hour in the restaurant but I didn't see him selling even a single bag. Maybe it was becuase it was too early for people to buy some things or maybe he needs to move from his place and approach them.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

~M. said...

I love this one!