Thursday, March 5, 2009

435 - 5th - It's a bee's life

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 5th Mar'09

I recently bought some close up filters (since I didn't have enough money saved for a good macro lens) and was experimenting around in the garden. I was trying to get a close up of the tiny yellow flowers and their grainy pollen when suddenly this bee entered the frame. Since my focus was already set at the flower, it made it easy for me to get a shot of an otherwise really quick moving insect.

Though the filters are giving some exceptional results but not as good as I want them to be. I have to make the decision of piercing a hole in my pocket real soon.

P.S - Don't forget to click on the image and have a close look at the bee :)

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: