Tuesday, March 17, 2009

447 - 17th - Out in the open

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 17th Mar'09

A beach is one of the favorite hangouts to have a nice vacation. People usually pack up and head for big picnics to these places. A lazy day at the beach, having sun baths and eating out in open air.

These two families were probably enjoying their day out. I was sitting inside a restaurant on the beach side enjoying my post-lunch coffee when I spotted them. The view of the beach along with the hay thatch at the top gave the whole scene a distinct "clickable" look. Just as a random fact to go along, I saw at least five different cars stuck in the sand that day. I was wondering why the hell can't people just leave their cars behind and enjoy the nature in its complete originality.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: