Tuesday, January 20, 2009

401 - 20th - Thru the shade

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 20th Jan'09


We were climbing up the slope to see the place from where the water starts gushing in the waterfall of Agua Azul. It was a long way up; more or less a two kilometer trek. While on the way, I noticed this small place among the dense vegetation where the sunlight was falling on the flowing water after being filtered through the thick shade of the tress above. The sparkling water along with the rays of light coming down was a treat to the eyes.

I managed to make my way inside the place and took some shots. I wanted to go a bit further but the ground below was taking the form of a swamp. So I maintained a safe distance and tried to get the best I could.

Click here to see the full sized image

3 comments:

~M. said...

Beautiful!

rajiv said...

My Goodness !!! Damn Good...

Anonymous said...

Next year calendar image started...!