Monday, January 19, 2009

400 - 19th - Friendship

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 19th Jan'09


This group of friends was standing in the middle of nowhere, daring the strong current of water coming from the waterfall. Very few people dared to go that far and thus the place was more or less empty. I could hear them laugh, scream and shout in joy even against the loud noise of the falling water. Though I didn't go to the place, seeing them enjoying whole heartedly brought a smile on my face.

Friendship is really a gem of a relation. The joy which you get with your friends cannot be paralleled by any other feeling on this earth. Those loud laughters and uncontrolled humors which you get with your friends are almost impossible to be found anywhere else. This post is dedicated to all my good friends; with whom I have spent some of the most precious moments of my life.

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

aks said...

and these are the moments we never forget in our life and always cherish