Sunday, January 18, 2009

399 - 18th - Down the road

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 18th Jan'09


We were on our way to Ocosingo from Tuxtla when we passed by some green meadows. As it was only a two-lane highway, it was difficult to stop at our will & so I told my friend to pull up down the road whenever it was possible. At one point when a small lane branched out of the highway, we found a place to park the car. I got out and took some shots.

As I was heading back towards the car, I had a glance on that weathered road. I saw an apparently old looking woman walking down the path carrying some stuff in her hand. I had just a couple of moments to get down at the right level and take some photos of her before she would take the turn and vanish.

Click here to see the full sized image

No comments: