Thursday, January 15, 2009

396 - 15th - Bugging the Bug

Originally clicked and uploaded by - Pratosh Dwivedi - 15th Jan'09


We were standing at one of the viewpoints for the Canyon del Sumidero and enjoying the beautiful scenary when something struck my head. Thinking of it as a dry leaf fallen from the tree above my head, I casually brushed it off with my hand. When it fell in front of me, I realized it was a red little bug. As I had my camera in hand, I thought it would be a nice close up shot of the insect.

Though I was patient enough to wait for it to face towards the camera to give a nice shot, I think it was not the same for the insect. I could have shot just two photos, when it suddenly spread it's tiny wings and flew away back from where it came :)

Click here to see the full sized image

1 comment:

~M. said...

I like it!
It is great to see in detail the tiny things often overlooked.